Get Help Now

Call or email for a confidential consultation

Author: Henry Loe

Grandparents walking with child

How do I Terminate Kinship Care?

05.10.2022 in Child Custody

It can be devastating when families are separated, even if it’s done in the children’s best interest. Pennsylvania uses a program to keep children in their family’s custody and has been working to bring them back into their parent’s custody when possible. Knowing about kinship…

Doctor doing medical paternity test

What to do if Paternity is in Question

26.09.2022 in Child Custody

Confusion about parentage hampers a court’s ability to order and collect child support for the benefit of the children. While the mother’s identity is usually easy to determine, paternity is not always as apparent. What is Paternity? Simply put, “paternity” means fatherhood. In Pennsylvania, when…